Become a community news correspondent
Last updated at 12:01, Tuesday, 15 February 2011
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
We plan to introduce a dedicated day of the week, when as well as all your usual news, sport and features from your Evening Mail, we feature community news from your area.
And we need your help to achieve it.
Can you please let us know if your organisation is wanting more coverage from the North-West Evening Mail.
If the answer is 'yes', we would be pleased to try to make that happen.
All we would ask is that you provide us with contact details (name, daytime telephone numbers - landline and mobile, and daytime email address) of those representatives from your community who would be happy to send in an email report on a weekly basis of news from your area to be featured in the North-West Evening Mail.
We would organise the rest.
We hope you are excited as we are about this community news project, and that together we can help raise the profile of all that is going in in this wonderful area of ours.
Please use the email form below to get in touch.
First published at 11:50, Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Windermere news
- Lake District hotel sold to local businessman
- Windermere school bully bites victim’s nose at club
- Woman involved in Windermere crash had been drinking - court heard
- South Lakes MP and deputy prime minister lead tributes to ‘dedicated’ Cumbria councillor (1 comment)
- ‘Nothing we can do’ say Lakes chiefs in parking meter row
- Cumbria police investigating after £25,000 damage to trees (2 comments)
- Swimmers make a big splash at Windermere
- Alleged sex offender due in Barrow court
- Peter Rabbit grabs gold at Chelsea Flower Show (1 comment)
- Brathay Windermere Marathon
- Fire at Lake District home
- Police appeal to trace owners of dogs who attacked lambs in Cumbria
- Queuing traffic on Lake District road
- Mum's emotional tribute son found in Windermere
- Matthew Jordan's family issue thanks to people who helped in Windermere search (4 comments)
- Cumbria police CCTV appeal for possible witness in search for man last seen in Bowness
- Family appeal for 20-year-old missing son last seen in Windermere to come home
- Air ambulance called in after man suffers heart attack in Windermere
- Cumbria police investigate Windermere nursery burglary
- Man bailed after Bowness nightclub door staff injured
- Boy airlifted from Cumbria to Newcastle with serious head injuries
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- Davina vows to conquer fear of water in Cumbria
- Cumbria lake becomes pool as hundreds take plunge
- Remembering Holocaust young who found ‘paradise’ in Lake District
Evening Mail homepage
- Police crack down on gay sex haunt
- No title
- Shocked at furore around Sergeant
- Do we spend too much of our time on smartphones?
- Evening Mail readers strike lucky with cash bonanzas
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Madrid, Spain
- TAKE YOUR PICK: Should refs be miked-up?
- Store cattle
- Blyth boss Cassidy fails in bid to lure Workington Reds number two
- £6.336 trillion – that’s the nest egg Brits are sitting on
- Owners to sell Lake District pub after tragic death of mum
- Competitors show skills at Cumbria agricultural spectacle
- Hounds blaze a trail at celebration of rural life in Cumbria
- PHOTOS: Visitors flock to Lake District for Grasmere Sports
- Morrisons submits Windermere store proposal (3 comments)
- Cumbria fire service offer summer cookery safety tips
- Smiths legend Johnny Marr praises Twitterband (1 comment)
- Police crack down on gay sex haunt
- Cartmel Show hailed as ‘a real celebration of rural life’ in Cumbria
- Remembering happy times at the Sass shop
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33