Become a community news correspondent
Last updated at 12:01, Tuesday, 15 February 2011
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
We plan to introduce a dedicated day of the week, when as well as all your usual news, sport and features from your Evening Mail, we feature community news from your area.
And we need your help to achieve it.
Can you please let us know if your organisation is wanting more coverage from the North-West Evening Mail.
If the answer is 'yes', we would be pleased to try to make that happen.
All we would ask is that you provide us with contact details (name, daytime telephone numbers - landline and mobile, and daytime email address) of those representatives from your community who would be happy to send in an email report on a weekly basis of news from your area to be featured in the North-West Evening Mail.
We would organise the rest.
We hope you are excited as we are about this community news project, and that together we can help raise the profile of all that is going in in this wonderful area of ours.
Please use the email form below to get in touch.
First published at 11:50, Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Windermere news
- Family and friends pay tribute to man found dead in Windermere
- Man dies after getting into difficulties whilst swimming in Windermere
- Businesses and residents asked to air views on Windermere speed limit (2 comments)
- Windermere man charged with affray due in court today
- Tragic Windermere sailor was ‘let down by superiors’
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Lake District artist’s portrait of the Queen pressed onto new coins
- Top critic claims Lake District restaurant is lighting the way
- Three men in South Lakes court on firearm and assault charges
- Electricity to be cut off at South Lakes restaurant
- World’s top Buddhist teachers to lead special sessions
- Club wins grant to bring rowing to Windermere
- Police hunting Lake District super glue vandal (1 comment)
- Windermere woman, 19, recalls horror Africa waterfall plunge
- Renowned Lake District hotel sold
- Parking meter anger "behind Cumbria by-election swing"
- Ulverston swimmer triumphs at Windermere Chillswim
- Woman attacked in Windermere
- South Lakes worker stole lottery tickets worth £4,000 to feed habit
- Yes vote on Scottish independence ‘could have massive effect’ on Cumbria businesses (2 comments)
- More experts join hunt for clues into Lake District wedding inferno (3 comments)
- Lake District hotel sold to local businessman
- Windermere school bully bites victim’s nose at club
- Woman involved in Windermere crash had been drinking - court heard
- South Lakes MP and deputy prime minister lead tributes to ‘dedicated’ Cumbria councillor (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22