Five things to remember when playing online bingo
Last updated at 10:21, Thursday, 12 September 2013
Advertising Feature: As one of the most popular games enjoyed by the young and old alike, bingo is a game which most, if not all, of us will have some knowledge of. Traditionally played in bingo halls across the country, the game is now available online and that means there are plenty more opportunities to play.
For those who want to learn more about online bingo sites, it is important that you consult reliable sources. There are numerous websites which offer these games and finding the one which is right for you is highly important.
To make sure you get the most out of your game, here are five things which you should remember when playing online bingo:
1. Stick with what you know
This applies both to the game and to the website which you are using.
Traditional bingo games are played with either 75 or 90 balls but other forms may be available online. Whilst there is nothing wrong with giving these a try it is important that you research the rules of play beforehand in case there are any discrepancies with the standard rules.
In terms of websites, always choose a reputable company whom you have heard of before. Sites such as Wink Bingo are well-known for their high quality services and varied games and by choosing to play through them you will know your money is safe.
2. Try before you buy
Whether you are new to the game or not, it is advised that you try any online bingo out for size before parting with your cash. The format of the game may change slightly in order to fit the online format and you need to familiarise yourself with how the site works. Many sites offer free games for this purpose, so make sure you take advantage of these.
3. Stick to your budget
Another important consideration should be your budget. Any game which involves money should be played with caution and you should never spend more money than you can afford to lose.
If you intend to be a regular player, set yourself a weekly or monthly allowance and ensure you never overspend. If you are merely a casual player then set yourself a budget each time you log on to play.
4. Expand your knowledge
Whilst the game of bingo will be what attracted you to the site you are using, this doesn’t mean you are an expert on it. Take a look at the content and advice offered on these websites and see what you can learn about this popular game.
5. Interact with others
Bingo isn’t just about playing a game of chance and winning money, it is also about interacting with others. The art of communication is not lost in the world of online bingo so make sure you take advantage of the chat features and talk to fellow players. Not only does this make the game more enjoyable but you might also learn a few tips to improve your chances of success!
First published at 14:52, Monday, 25 June 2012
Published by http://www.windermerelocal.co.uk
More Windermere news
- Man bailed after Bowness nightclub door staff injured
- Boy airlifted from Cumbria to Newcastle with serious head injuries
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- Davina vows to conquer fear of water in Cumbria
- Cumbria lake becomes pool as hundreds take plunge
- Remembering Holocaust young who found ‘paradise’ in Lake District
- Funding for Cumbria wide CCTV system secured (1 comment)
- Man who died in Cumbria river identified
- Heavy rain set to hit Cumbria today
- Three Cumbria fraudsters ordered to repay £360,000
- Windermere Lake Wardens rescue elderly man
- Power tools stolen in South Cumbria van raid
- Tributes paid to well known Cumbria mountain rescue leader
- £2m plans to transform Windermere shoreline and bring jobs
- Your chance to help Waterbird take to Cumbria skies
- South Lakes man thanks air ambulance crew
- New exhibition set to open in Lakes centre
- Planners put brakes on South Lakes ferry site regeneration
- Police in appeal over card skimming device found in Windermere
- Cumbria woman jailed after admitting assault
- Lib Dems retain at Bowness by-election
- Cumbria cash machines alert
- Sighting of missing girl reported in Bowness
- Police hunt for Bowness shoplifters
- Windermere hosts All England Stone Skimming Championships 2013 (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
- Cumbrian lottery winner stole from his employers
- PM holds talks with foreign counterparts over merger of Barrow shipyard owners BAE Systems
- Davina vows to conquer fear of water in Cumbria
- Walkout closes Carlisle's DVLA office (16 comments)
- Ulverston floods anger
- Sightseeing with bombs
- Barrow hospital trust's apology over ‘insulting’ email (1 comment)
- Spinning handle breaks man’s arm