THREE South Lakes men appeared in court today charged with assaulting a man while armed with a handgun.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Girl, 13, stabbed in argument over boy
- Family's warning after Barrow dog attack (14 comments)
- Barrow store indecency trial
- Barrow AFC fall closer towards relegation zone (7 comments)
- Dirty money case dropped
- WITH CCTV: Cumbria restaurant owner attacked dog (3 comments)
- Electricity to be cut off at South Lakes restaurant
- UVHS right on course (1 comment)
- No title
- Gluten-free challenge - day five
Luscombe Plant Hire
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21