A MAN who got into difficulty whilst swimming in Windermere has died.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Drugs ring locked up for total of 58 years
- See Whitehaven clock in number 10 that Winston Churchill tried to silence
- WEDDING ALBUM: Anne Cheetham and Shaun Dixon
- Sarah's half marathon training blog
- Carr's Table Water biscuits lose Royal stamp of approval (16 comments)
- Door damage
- Floods hit Furness
- Man held in custody
- Whitehaven Amateurs FC
- Ways found to make food supply last out
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22