A LAKES restaurant has won rave reviews from top food critic Jay Rayner.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Warning to Cumbria parents and children over suffocating 'Sleeper'
- Cumbria man fined for breaking restraining order
- Girl, 11, assaulted by group in Barrow
- Walney man pleads guilty to making threats to kill
- Right to the bones of employment crisis
- REMEMBER WHEN: The Woolveridge brothers bossed Furness RL
- Millom have the edge
- Cumbria police launch investigation after lamb killed in field
- Police issue further warning after children approached in Barrow and Dalton (3 comments)
- Home run
Luscombe Plant Hire
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21