CUMBRIA police have launched an appeal after trees were poisoned in Ulverston costing £25,000. (2 comments)
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Josh double can’t save Millom
- Innovative firm is thriving under pressure
- Furness Academy's strategies to improve results
- Out and about...
- Fruity deal at Booths
- No title
- RL maul Cougars
- Helicopter attends rescue near Piel Island in Cumbria (1 comment)
- THE RAIDING PARTY: Hope remains for Barrow Raiders
- Barrow Borough Council unanimous on Biomass (7 comments)
- POLICE confirm body found is missing Barrow man (14 comments)
- Chart star to play at Ulverston pub (5 comments)
- Police name dead cyclist found by A592 in south Cumbria
- Barrow art lover Stephanie now removes body etchings
- Mystery saviour offers Barrow school last-minute deal (17 comments)
- Little Chef to axe 500 jobs
- Woolworths evacuated
- Barrow man jailed for attacks on police
- Obituary - Arthur Allison, of High Ireby
- Davina vows to conquer fear of water in Cumbria