SOME of the most renowned Buddhist teachers from around the world will be heading to the South Lakes, as a local group launches its new programme this weekend.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Barrow teenager shopped paedophile partner
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Edwards double puts Askam in a winter wonderland
- Daniel, 14, brings home a karate bronze medal
- Dinner lady Caroline works hard to become teaching assistant as well
- Dumfries: Saturday September 12
- Love Cumbria (6 comments)
- Needles and nappies left on Barrow street (10 comments)
- Brathay Windermere Marathon
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life