SOME of the most renowned Buddhist teachers from around the world will be heading to the South Lakes, as a local group launches its new programme this weekend.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Man dies following two-vehicle collision on A66 Cumbria
- ASSAULT CHARGE PC KEEPS HIS JOB
- Finalists revealed in south Cumbria talent contest
- Man punched in face in Barrow
- Barrow man arrested following car park incident (2 comments)
- Drilling platform on Windermere
- LUCKY ESCAPE FOR COCKLERS
- Police investigate death of woman in Barrow
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life