AN alleged sex offender will appear in court in Barrow tomorrow.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
- Start networking with Sally
- Wiper putting in Max effort for Haven ahead of Barrow move (1 comment)
- Barrow Christmas market has £10k boost
- Music news
- Super low bid secures iPad in Evening Mail’s reverse auction
- Restored organ installed at Bowness cinema
- Latest stage in site clean-up complete
- No title
- Distington carry off inaugural Rugby 9s title
- Widower upset as driver’s ban cut (1 comment)
- Community turns out in bid to save village school (4 comments)
- Barrow thug, 35, jailed for biting his father’s nose
- Strike action on the cards
- Military precision for a rooftop paint prank
- Haverthwaite, Backbarrow and Newby Bridge
- Cumbria Cruises offer you the holiday of a lifetime
- Family and teachers pay further tribute to woman killed in Ulverston crash (5 comments)
- Ulverston crash: Second pedestrian transferred to Blackpool hospital
- Queuing traffic on Lake District road