WHEN Deven McAlister leapt from the top of a waterfall in South Africa, she was a carefree teenager savouring every moment of her gap year.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Wiley slags off Cumbria. (2 comments)
- Cyclist, 23, is killed on way to work – inquest
- Renowned Lake District hotel sold
- South Lakes worker stole lottery tickets worth £4,000 to feed habit
- A595 blockage leads to renewed causeway call
- Blackpool success for Barrow table tennis starlet
- Workington Town coach Gary Charlton's delight as defence dominates
- Wreath for end of trams
- Barrow tramway struggling to cope in First World War
- Walney keep making Cents
- Police appeal after rider knocked off moped in Barrow
Post 16 education
Go green 36
The Barber's Shop
Choosing a primary school