A DRIVER who drank alcohol before getting behind the wheel of her car in Cumbria has been banned from the roads for 15 months.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- The University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust boss quits (25 comments)
- Neighbour’s plea rejected as Bowness housing plan goes ahead
- Millom mum dies in savage knife attack - stabbed 41 times
- Barrow kart boss from Askam beaten by gang of thugs in Ulverston
- Admiral launches floating passenger jetty on lake
- Windermere Golf Club