A MAN who got into difficulty whilst swimming in Windermere has died.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- ‘Reckless’ Ulverston driver seen near Cumbria school (12 comments)
- Pub chain told: 'Stay away' (35 comments)
- Call to close new South Cumbria kebab shop at school home time
- UPDATE: Family and friends pay tribute to man found dead in Windermere
- Talented Cumbrian band singer dies in California
- Cumbrian man charged with murder remanded in custody
- Electricity to be cut off at South Lakes restaurant
- Windermere school bully bites victim’s nose at club
- Cumbrian man charged with murder
- Businesses and residents asked to air views on Windermere speed limit (2 comments)
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22