A LAKES restaurant has won rave reviews from top food critic Jay Rayner.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Ulverston Victoria High School students ‘have a brilliant time’
- Meet the top team
- Training on a turbine
- Mike's college course takes place in school
- Course is a family affair for Dionne
- Cumbria students compete to land a dream work placement
- Cumbria teen Sarah urges other young people to take part in scheme
- Cash to be used for story-telling chair at Ulverston school
- Grange primary praised for ‘capable’ pupils
- Cumbria pupils learn how to avoid perils
- Warning to Cumbria parents and children over suffocating 'Sleeper' (1 comment)
- Cumbria man fined for breaking restraining order
- Ulverston venue in Queen's birthday snub (5 comments)
- Girl, 11, assaulted by group in Barrow
- Right to the bones of employment crisis
- BT Infinity and beyond (4 comments)
- REMEMBER WHEN: The Woolveridge brothers bossed Furness RL
- ‘Grumpy’ Jenny is Eclairious
- Millom have the edge
Choosing a pre-school
Luscombe Plant Hire
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21