A MAN who got into difficulty whilst swimming in Windermere has died.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Ladies who are licensed to thrill
- Man dies after getting into difficulties whilst swimming in Windermere
- Dad fined for false benefit claims
- Gluten-free challenge - day five
- Flood warnings in Cumbria - where they are
- Old Sekers factory in Whitehaven is demolished (2 comments)
- Carlisle drink-driver crashed brother’s van into car
- Mum’s plea for help for son
- Woman sought in Barrow shoplifting investigation
- Jail for drunk Barrow man who injured officer
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22