A DRIVER who drank alcohol before getting behind the wheel of her car in Cumbria has been banned from the roads for 15 months.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- 170 tackle Windermere Triathlon
- Windermere airshow
- Challengers leave Scafell Pike in a ‘disgusting’ state
- Coeliac disease: 'I have to bring my own food to parties'
- Carlisle man avoided prison by sending letter to judge
- No seventh heaven as Dalton fall to high-flying Blackpool
- Woman involved in Windermere crash had been drinking - court heard
- Millom mum dies in savage knife attack - stabbed 41 times
- Driver fails to stop after hitting car wing mirror in Dalton (7 comments)
- Warning after Cumbria boy (4) killed in bunk bed tragedy
- Barrow soldier in coma after holiday balcony fall
- Tributes paid after death of Millom man
- BAE Systems release half year results (21 comments)
- Cumbria school nurse to face hearing
- Cyclist, 23, is killed on way to work – inquest
- Record breaking Windermere swim is sunk by boat breakdown
- Cumbria man illegally worked as dentist
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens