MAGISTRATES have granted a warrant to cut off the electricity at a South Lakes restaurant unable to pay a £2,800 energy bill.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Tributes paid to Cumbrian police officer killed in road collision (2 comments)
- Secret death of baby girl - father questioned
- Ex-GB star returns to Haven ranks
- I sat at someone’s door to get a job
- Electricity to be cut off at South Lakes restaurant
- Event to serve up treat to businesses
- Boys hold charity walk in memory of Rylan
- Furness gymnasts spring into action - picture special
- Beach picnic is too much fun
- South Lakes rescue team hopes for radio mast at windfarm
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education