A MAN who got into difficulty whilst swimming in Windermere has died.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- South Lakes hockey women stride ahead
- Blazing row
- Helicopter rescue from South Lakes fell cost £24k (20 comments)
- Who are those girls with the giant trophy?
- FAMILY TURNED AWAY FROM BUTLINS XMAS BREAK
- Special sales
- Boyd steers Hindpool to Portico win
- Full steam to the Lakes
- Coalition in 1910 style
- Pumping station in Lakeland
- Would-be leader Yvette's local links
- Barrow couple win £1m (15 comments)
- Kingfisher was bolt from blue
- Man dies after getting into difficulties whilst swimming in Windermere
- North Lancs and Cumbria Cricket League season preview
- Gluten-free challenge - day five
- Cryptic Crossword 10,928
- Motorcyclist dies in A595 crash
- ‘Barrow should be twinned’ (13 comments)
- Wooden pods to temptcampers
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22