A LAKES restaurant has won rave reviews from top food critic Jay Rayner.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Campaign against wind turbines is gaining pace (20 comments)
- South Lakes worker stole lottery tickets worth £4,000 to feed habit
- Lindal score emphatic win - bowls report and pics
- Centres facing chop are saved by Lakes charity
- Renowned Lake District hotel sold
- Askam pile on the points
- St Benny’s stars shine in Cumbria cup
Choosing a pre-school
Luscombe Plant Hire
Great Daffodil appeal 2015