A LAKES restaurant has won rave reviews from top food critic Jay Rayner.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Two speeds on the A590 – very slow – and STOP
- Christmas shoppers warned of tampered cash machines
- New prisoners set to work in community
- Firm saves 35 jobs and doubles own workforce (6 comments)
- Cowps released, Jackson offered deal
- Call to refurbish town war memorial plaques
- Furness General midwife admits blunders which led to deaths of two babies
- Violent Cumbrian man banned from seeing partner
- Government to press ahead with forest sale (4 comments)
- Help us make a difference
Choosing a pre-school
Luscombe Plant Hire
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21