A MAN who got into difficulty whilst swimming in Windermere has died.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Matty 'Steel' memorial concert
- Having a ball for charity
- Cheeky Dalton penguin p-p-picks up and wears girl’s lost necklace
- Positive outlook for LLWR
- No way to run railways
- Minister famous for his crosswords dies
- Incest mum back in the spotlight
- Your guide to flood fundraising events
- Quicksand terror for Barrow mum as son, four, is trapped on shore (24 comments)
- Millions paid out over Sellafield cancer deaths
- Barrow Island BAE Systems shipyard parking fury (8 comments)
- John Ruskin school prom
- Three people charged in connection with Cumbria burglary
- Barrow man accused of assaulting student found not guilty
- Dalton and Risedale hopefuls fight for council chance
- County to host world marmalade festival
- Barrow and District Mixed Darts League awards evening 2014
- Creative Haverigg children scoop arts accolade for school
- Drink drive mum had young daughter in back seat, Carlisle court told
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22