A MAN who got into difficulty whilst swimming in Windermere has died.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- ‘Barrow should be twinned’ (13 comments)
- R 'n' B club deals out another treat
- Divers discover WWII mortar bomb
- New £2m Carlisle football complex could create 30 jobs (10 comments)
- Have a ball – zorbing in Barrow Park (3 comments)
- Land sales
- South Cumbria church hopes to reuse graves for new burials
- Would-be leader Yvette's local links
- Tributes pour in for former Haven star Ged (2 comments)
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22