A LAKE District artist, whose portrait of the Queen will be seen by millions, was quite literally given licence to make money.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Dalton Zoo spots an opportunity to re-home snow leopard (4 comments)
- School’s agonising exit
- Gluten-free challenge - day five
- Tour de force
- Cumbria duo jailed for handling stolen goods (1 comment)
- Battle pays off for coastal residents
- Milby on music
- Mass protest saves six tips
- Storey has happy ending
- Coaches rewarded for their dedication
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22