CUMBRIA police have launched an appeal after trees were poisoned in Ulverston costing £25,000. (2 comments)
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- POLICE confirm body found is missing Barrow man (14 comments)
- Chart star to play at Ulverston pub (5 comments)
- Police name dead cyclist found by A592 in south Cumbria
- Barrow art lover Stephanie now removes body etchings
- Little Chef to axe 500 jobs
- Woolworths evacuated
- Barrow man jailed for attacks on police
- Mystery saviour offers Barrow school last-minute deal (17 comments)
- Davina vows to conquer fear of water in Cumbria
- ‘Provisions needed to safeguard Astute’