A WOMAN was assaulted by an unknown man while sitting in her car outside a Windermere takeaway.
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Police cracking down on ‘unvalid’ drivers (9 comments)
- LADY MAYORESS POKED WITH STICK OUTRAGE (11 comments)
- Shoot some Hoops
- Red arrows star at Windermere air show
- Workington Reds boss calling players’ bluff (1 comment)
- Help Cumbrian broadband firm build on success
- How the Keswick to Barrow walk started
- Gang of yobs ambush Cumbrian bus
- Molly Talks Telly
- More than 10,000 sign up for passes
- Sighting of missing girl reported in Bowness
- Lakes Got Talent auditions held in Ulverston (2 comments)
- South Lakes mechanic angrily resisted attempts to arrest him
- Man, 50, pleads not guilty to drink-driving in Cumbria
- Man flew into jealous rage with ex-lover
- Woollybacks looking for national cup success
- Woman attacked in Windermere
- Tree falls near care home
- St Bernard's excel in national table tennis finals
- Cocktail is not welcome
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5