POLICE are hunting Lake District super glue vandal. (1 comment)
Are you passionate about Windermere?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to increase coverage in the North-West Evening Mail with more contributions from the range of organisations which do such a great job out in our communities.
THE best food and drink to be found across the region - from the tastiest cheeses to the most delicious beers.
THE Relish Cumbria cookbook, featuring inspired recipes from the region’s finest chefs and including some of the very best produce, was launched at The Samling hotel on Lake Windermere this week.
YOU know when you discover a really good restaurant and are torn between wanting to let everyone know about it, and wanting to keep it a secret so you can always get a table?
Evening Mail homepage
- Person taken to hospital following Walney shed fire
- Police confirm body found during search was missing pensioner
- Jeremy Kyle Barrow adventure - pair bailed
- After man banned from starting race with starting pistol, have health and safety rules gone too far? (4 comments)
- Regal Windermere boat joins Queen on majestic Thames cruise (1 comment)
- Prisoner who plotted mass murder from cell jailed
- ‘Normal’ Barrow couple’s secret world of affairs and sick fantasies
- Furness Magistrates’ Court, holds celebration for retired magistrates (1 comment)
- Shock closure of Cumbria business enterprise group (14 comments)
- Artists’ work on show
Light up a life
Go green 36
Post 16 education
Go green 36