Sword found and four arrested after 'fight' - police
Published at 06:52, Friday, 03 September 2010
A SWORD was found today after a fight involving 10 people, police said.
The incident happened at 2.26am in Ramsden Dock Road, Barrow.
Two 17-year-old boys were arrested, one on suspicion of assault and one on suspicion of affray.
Two 20-year-old men were also arrested, one on suspicion of assault and one on suspicion of affray.
The four people arrested were being held today.
They have not been charged.
Police said a small sword was recovered from the scene.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Windermere news
- Family and friends pay tribute to man found dead in Windermere
- Man dies after getting into difficulties whilst swimming in Windermere
- Businesses and residents asked to air views on Windermere speed limit (2 comments)
- Windermere man charged with affray due in court today
- Tragic Windermere sailor was ‘let down by superiors’
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Lake District artist’s portrait of the Queen pressed onto new coins
- Top critic claims Lake District restaurant is lighting the way
- Three men in South Lakes court on firearm and assault charges
- Electricity to be cut off at South Lakes restaurant
- World’s top Buddhist teachers to lead special sessions
- Club wins grant to bring rowing to Windermere
- Police hunting Lake District super glue vandal (1 comment)
- Windermere woman, 19, recalls horror Africa waterfall plunge
- Renowned Lake District hotel sold
- Parking meter anger "behind Cumbria by-election swing"
- Ulverston swimmer triumphs at Windermere Chillswim
- Woman attacked in Windermere
- South Lakes worker stole lottery tickets worth £4,000 to feed habit
- Yes vote on Scottish independence ‘could have massive effect’ on Cumbria businesses (2 comments)
- More experts join hunt for clues into Lake District wedding inferno (3 comments)
- Lake District hotel sold to local businessman
- Windermere school bully bites victim’s nose at club
- Woman involved in Windermere crash had been drinking - court heard
- South Lakes MP and deputy prime minister lead tributes to ‘dedicated’ Cumbria councillor (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
- Matty 'Steel' memorial concert
- Having a ball for charity
- Cheeky Dalton penguin p-p-picks up and wears girl’s lost necklace
- Positive outlook for LLWR
- No way to run railways
- Minister famous for his crosswords dies
- Incest mum back in the spotlight
- Your guide to flood fundraising events
- Quicksand terror for Barrow mum as son, four, is trapped on shore (24 comments)
- Millions paid out over Sellafield cancer deaths
- Barrow Island BAE Systems shipyard parking fury (8 comments)
- John Ruskin school prom
- Three people charged in connection with Cumbria burglary
- Barrow man accused of assaulting student found not guilty
- Dalton and Risedale hopefuls fight for council chance
- County to host world marmalade festival
- Barrow and District Mixed Darts League awards evening 2014
- Creative Haverigg children scoop arts accolade for school
- Drink drive mum had young daughter in back seat, Carlisle court told
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22