Sword found and four arrested after 'fight' - police
Published at 06:52, Friday, 03 September 2010
A SWORD was found today after a fight involving 10 people, police said.
The incident happened at 2.26am in Ramsden Dock Road, Barrow.
Two 17-year-old boys were arrested, one on suspicion of assault and one on suspicion of affray.
Two 20-year-old men were also arrested, one on suspicion of assault and one on suspicion of affray.
The four people arrested were being held today.
They have not been charged.
Police said a small sword was recovered from the scene.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Windermere news
- Family and friends pay tribute to man found dead in Windermere
- Man dies after getting into difficulties whilst swimming in Windermere
- Businesses and residents asked to air views on Windermere speed limit (2 comments)
- Windermere man charged with affray due in court today
- Tragic Windermere sailor was ‘let down by superiors’
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Lake District artist’s portrait of the Queen pressed onto new coins
- Top critic claims Lake District restaurant is lighting the way
- Three men in South Lakes court on firearm and assault charges
- Electricity to be cut off at South Lakes restaurant
- World’s top Buddhist teachers to lead special sessions
- Club wins grant to bring rowing to Windermere
- Police hunting Lake District super glue vandal (1 comment)
- Windermere woman, 19, recalls horror Africa waterfall plunge
- Renowned Lake District hotel sold
- Parking meter anger "behind Cumbria by-election swing"
- Ulverston swimmer triumphs at Windermere Chillswim
- Woman attacked in Windermere
- South Lakes worker stole lottery tickets worth £4,000 to feed habit
- Yes vote on Scottish independence ‘could have massive effect’ on Cumbria businesses (2 comments)
- More experts join hunt for clues into Lake District wedding inferno (3 comments)
- Lake District hotel sold to local businessman
- Windermere school bully bites victim’s nose at club
- Woman involved in Windermere crash had been drinking - court heard
- South Lakes MP and deputy prime minister lead tributes to ‘dedicated’ Cumbria councillor (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
- Double murderer to serve 18 years
- Cumbrian businesses set 'World Of Work' challenge
- Award for have-a-go gran who fought off shop robber
- Thrilling day for air cadets as they receive freedom of Ulverston (3 comments)
- Cumbria's new High Sheriff officially 'pricked' by Queen
- Got a lot of bottle
- Ulverston woman’s daily struggle with cruel disease
- The Cavendish Arms, Cartmel
- Helicopter team drop in for a flying lesson
- Pre-inquest review set to take place today into Barrow man's death
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22